Group Media Director/Department Head Description
Location: Boca Raton, FL
You are a digital media leader who is looking for an opportunity to lead a team, build an integrated
media practice and guide clients across multiple verticals. You have a deep desire to build a team of
media experts to deliver business results for our clients and our business. You are comfortable
collaborating with clients, designers, project managers, analysts and everyone in between.
1. 7-10+ years of digital, marketing technology experience
2. Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Marketing, Media or similar
3. Hands-on experience in building media-driven campaigns to drive sales and/or leads
4. Hands-on experience working directly in publisher ad platforms (AdWords, TTD & various
5. Experience with digital media tracking techniques for eCommerce & lead generation within
an agency environment
6. Experience with performance reporting tools and data visualization
7. Experience with various ad-servers and supporting ad-operation team best-practices
8. Experience with and the ability to improve pacing and ROAS tracking tools
9. Experience with departmental budget management within established budget guidelines
10. Experience developing and managing teams to improve business results.
11. A desire to provide day-to-day leadership over multiple media vertical experts
12. Experience delivering thought-leadership for clients and internal cross-functional teams to
continually raise the bar
13. An ability to operate and impact performance at both a department head level as well as at
an individual media line item. Said another way, you should be able to successfully work with
your own accounts as well as guide your team.
And these characteristics:
1. A strong desire to be among the best
2. A stronger desire to build an outstanding team
3. Above all, a work ethic where the words, “that’s not my job” has no place
For the right candidate, we have:
1. A team of people who will be glad you’re here.
2. Clients and leadership who will keep it interesting.
3. A salary commensurate with your experience.
4. Company subsidized healthcare benefits.
5. Paid time off.
6. Your birthday off.
7. And a bunch of other cool stuff.
We will measure the success by your ability to:
1. Development, management and oversight of media campaigns that meet budget, ROAS and
other communicated KPI’s.
2. Development of departmental processes that integrate and improve existing processes by
increasing information flow, reduce errors & rework.
3. Development of an annual department plan for the company inclusive of budget
requirements (hardware, software & human resources). (Will require frequent revisions as
client demands increase and decrease.)
4. Evaluation, recommendation & successful implementation of the following:
a. Media performance reporting tools/Data analytics platform and corresponding data
visualization tool(s) in collaboration with Sr. VP of Agency Operations, Analytics and
Technology Department leads.
b. Evaluate staff, development career plans and/or upgrade staff as needed.
c. Selection of an ad-server and development of an ad-operations team.
d. Plan, development and implementation of a programmatic media team.
e. Make planning tool recommendations, justification and budget recommendations.
5. Development of a repeatable, intelligent and accountable media planning & optimization
process for: CPC/SEM, Programmatic, Retargeting, Social and emerging channels