Our client in downtown West Palm Beach is looking to hire a Digital Content Strategist / Writer. The Digital Content Strategist / Writer will be responsible for both writing and editing content for best SEO and conversion results. He/she should be a self-starter that wants to contribute and capitalize on their SEO content writing skills. Knowledge of SEO Best Practices is a must. This position will not only help to produce content, but mostly assist in optimizing existing content pieces for SEO, and determining proper keyword focus of web pages.
• Keep abreast on Digital Marketing and Legal Trends as they pertain to Website Content
• Digital Content Production & Optimization to Include, but not limited to:
• Website / Landing Pages • Blog Posts
• Review and analyze website content and how it’s performing, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to both SEO and Analytics. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to internal team members
• Develop strategies based on analytical data to improve the conversion rates and interaction of website content
• Optimize other people’s content to be more conversion orientated and keyword targeted. Items included in optimization efforts, but not limited to are:
• Keyword Research
• Keyword Density Checking
• Internal Link Structure
• Consolidation of competing or duplicate content
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2-3+ years’ experience writing online content w/ an emphasis on SEO
• Knowledge and application of SEO best practices is a must
• Ability to perform key word research
• Exceptional writing & peer reviewing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong research skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive review
• Knowledge of: HTML and other common programming languages is preferred.
• Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients
• Quick learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
• Works well under pressure and deadlines
• Effective team player, able to work with others on a project.
This is an onsite, in-office position - no telecommuting or working from home. Our client offers medical, dental and vision insurance to all employees as well as paid vacation, sick days and holidays. Hours are 9AM to 6PM - Monday through Friday. Submit a writing sample with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.