We know not all companies are in a position to hand out company bonuses and stock options. If you are struggling to keep your employees engaged, below are some of our recommendations to make them happy. Because we all know, happy employees make for a happier workplace!
1) Try offering to let them work remote or work from home more. We live in a world where most work can be done from home with a computer.
2) Add some fun. Bring some games to the office, add a pinball machine, or take them for an outing like mini golf– and do it during work hours so they aren’t missing time with their families after work.
3) Communicate well and often. Employees are more engaged when they feel they can talk to their manager. Accessible managers often see better results.
4) Try a bring your child/dog to work day. This type of fun, family inclusion will show your employees you really care.
5) Throw a party for your employees! If you are O.K. with alcohol in your office, there is no harm in throwing a champagne toast to celebrate recent accomplishments.
6) Help your employees get really good at their job. Trainings and seminars are a great way to boost the skills of your employees. And people enjoy doing what they are good at!
7) Thank your employees for good work. You would be surprised how far a hand written note can go!
Above are just some of the ways to motivate the people at your work. If done correctly, you can transform the way your employees see their job and the company. For any questions, reach out to Sloane Staffing at 561.512.8989!