Sloane Staffing has been contracted by one of the leading private equity firms serving high net worth families across the United States, that recently opened up an office in West Palm Beach. They seek bright motivated talent to help grow their collective footprint.
Our client specializes in private equity, M&A, and corporate turn-arounds for privately-held companies generating from $10 to $200 million in annual revenue. Our client caters specifically to the middle market and provides the expertise, capabilities, and track record one might expect from a leading Wall Street firm catering to a highly under-served marketplace. They offer a fast-paced, highly charged work environment and the ability to "dive right in" from day one.
Sloane Staffing currently has an opening for one position as an Associate. We seek a bright, focused, goal- oriented MBA candidate (preferred but not required) with vision and purpose. A minimum of two years of relevant work experience. An ability to multi-task, problem solve, research, and grasp and assimilate complex issues in a "thinker's environment" is mandatory.
The main attributes you will need to qualify for this position are:
• A thorough understanding of how to read and interpret financial statements, tax returns, and other supporting financial information for privately-held companies
• Familiarity with GAAP accounting practices and formal valuation techniques
• Solid understanding of the fundamentals of private company valuation and M&A and/or financing transactions
• Highly developed analytical skills; the ability to package, present and illustrate our services through your analysis, and particularly to sell yourself to our clients
• Proficiency in Office (Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint) and Internet research
• Excellent business writing (offering document and business plan writing experience is preferred)
and presentation skills
• Desire to be part of a high energy, highly-focused team environment
• Ability to communicate exceptionally well with others both inside and outside the organization
Your responsibilities will include:
• Perform financial and market research and develop offering memoranda, business plans, presentations and other marketing materials
• Assist other team members in the marketing and due diligence phases of the transaction process on behalf of our clients
• Author and publish industry research for the investment and business communities
• Perform sensitivity analysis on clients’ financial statements, projections, and pro-formas and model various capital structures appropriate to each transaction.
• Assist in all facets of the due diligence process on behalf of our clients.
• Perform business development and deal origination function in conjunction with other team members
• Manage the conversion of prospects into engaged clients through on-going contact and consulting
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 561.512.8989