Here are our top seven reasons why you should work with a staffing agency in South Florida!
1) The top talent in the industry want to work with them
Candidates rely on their recruiters to keep them in the loop of opportunities in their industry.
2) You won’t need to waste time interviewing a lot of candidates
Staffing agencies are all about placements, not just activity. They make their money based on high-quality candidates and their results, and won’t just send over resumes for you to review to make it seem like they are “working.”
3) They focus in on a fewer amount of assignments, sending you more qualified candidates
Recruiting passive candidates requires exceptional skills and time. Staffing agencies have the time to invest in qualifying candidates that most internal HR recruitment teams don’t.
4) They leverage their deep underground networks to find the best talent
Not only do staffing agencies have credibility with hiring managers, but their often large networks give them a speed advantage to filling that open rec first.
5) They understand the uses of the technologies, tools, and applications your new hire will be working with and on
Too often do your internal HR teams have little to or even no experience hiring, or working, the roles you are trying fill. Staffing agencies understand exactly what is being asked for, especially when it comes to recruiting complicated digital marketing or software jobs in Delray Beach, and what it is that you need.
6) You’ll save money
It has been shown that staffing agencies reduce turnover, and the costs that come with it. Staffing agencies will find qualified candidates for you, so you don’t have to waste money on training.
7) You’ll get talent in the door faster
Staffing firms can dedicate all of their time to hiring, while you are busy with your day-to-day tasks of running your business. Read more to learn why you should work with a staffing agency in South Florida!