Our client, a fitness center and health club in downtown West Palm Beach, is looking to hire an Associate Marketing Director. This is an incredible opportunity for someone fresh out of college with a little bit of marketing experience to develop marketing strategy, plan events and promotions, and manage partnerships.
Job Duties Include:
● Project management from idea to implementation phases including promotions and
● Management and utilization of digital platforms including the WordPress, Facebook and
Google Ads, CRM, with additional third-party sites to drive leads and sales.
● Deliver content on social channels daily. This includes building and executing an
editorial schedule, along with reporting.
● Design and update creative material library for the facility and sales team including
flyers, business cards and other promotional needs.
● Keep a report of active campaigns and additional in-house information using Google
● Outside marketing planning events and promotions including partnerships with
community members, promotion, and day of responsibilities.
● Identify and attend events in the local area to promote the brand.
● Manage any marketing partnerships to ensure campaign success.
● Work closely with Membership Director to develop and pass off leads
● Learn new skills as the need presents itself.
Skills and Qualifications:
Required: Marketing Experience, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, WordPress, Design Software,
Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player, Organized.
Preferred: Tech-savvy, Photography Experience, Videography Experience
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.